In attending this yoga class you understand that
- there is a risk of injury associated with yoga as with any physical activity in pregnancy.
- you are fully responsible for the outcome of your yoga practice and participation in this class.
- if you move with care, intelligence, safety and self-awareness, injury is unlikely. Should injury occur or complications arise, Mothering Touch, all teachers, substitutes, employees, and afﬁliates are absolved of all responsibility.
- you should report any problems with your pregnancy to your physician/midwife.
- you will keep your yoga teacher informed with any changes in your pregnancy or physical health.
- You acknowledge that in-person classes involve risk of injury or sickness, including sickness from COVID-19 and similar viruses.
- You agree to waive and hold your yoga teacher and Mothering Touch harmless from and against any claims, damages or expenses arising from participation in the in-person yoga class, including but not limited to sickness or death arising from COVID-19 or similar viruses.