The Bamboobino Bamboo nursing pads are soft, smooth & non-bulky. They are slim, but are more absorbent than regular cotton nursing pads (we’ve done our own absorbency tests). Made from 70% rayon from bamboo, 30% organic cotton
Now available with a fleecy and non-fleecy side to minimize stuck-on fibres.
Tips for using your Bamboobino Nursing Pads:
1. Wash before first use. The pads will get more absorbent with each subsequent wash.
2. Ensure nipples are dry before wearing your pads.
3. Hand express a little milk before each feed to wipe off stuck-on fibres (if any) and to clean off any previously leaked milk residue from the skin surface.
4. These pads are designed for maximum absorption and comfort for sore nipples. Any cloth pads in general may leave some fibres and stick on skin especially after leaking milk.
5. Apply lanolin, nipple balm (like Nipbalm by Snugabell) or olive/coconut oil or use the non-brushed side to minimize sticking to the pads.