Join Spinning Babies Approved Trainer Tammy Ryan for a Spinning Babies Workshop! Charge your practice with the new paradigm!
- Birth anatomy is related to fetal position
- Soft tissue balancing for birth preparation
- Determinants of fetal position
- Restoring the design of birth taken by modern lifestyles
- Daily, weekly, and special activities for pregnancy
- Accurate pelvic movement to maximize pelvic space
Understand the role of muscles and ligaments in preparation and progress in childbirth. Explore the effects of posterior position, solutions for transverse lie, and labor patterns when baby needs to rotate in the pelvis. Reduce unnecessary cesareans due to lack of progress in labor.
This workshop has been approved by DONA International for 7 advanced Doula Training contact hours.
This Workshop is currently FULL. We are taking a waitlist, please please email our Registrar to be added. Thank you!
Trainer: Tammy Ryan
Schedule: Monday November 13, 2017 - 9am to 5pm
Location: The Mothering Touch Centre
- Early Bird Fee - $195 until November 1, 2017
- After November 1 - $230
- At the door$250
Because we know that birth workers lead exciting, unpredictable lives, you may cancel your registration for a refund (minus a 15% registration fee) up to 2 weeks before the workshop. After that, your registration is transferable (you can give or sell it to someone else to come in your place), but there will be no refund.