Mothering Touch will be re-opening, for more “normal” shopping, and for more hours starting Monday May 25.
We would LOVE to see you come back to the store, but please follow our COVID Rules:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please visit us another day. Our staff will be doing the same.
- Please wear a mask. Our staff will be wearing a mask whenever interacting with a customer.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store to 3 at a time.
- Please come alone, if possible.
- If you must bring your baby with you, we understand that cannot be avoided sometimes. But please have your baby in a carrier or a stroller.
- Please don’t allow toddlers or small children to roam around the store. (Normally we don’t mind that at all, but with the fear of infection right now, it’s not good for anyone!)
- We ask that you please maintain 2 meters between fellow shoppers and our staff.
- Our countertops, and other high-touch surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Babies Carriers, Nursing Bras, and other clothing will be "quarantined" after being tried on.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entrance and at the retail desk. Please use it on arrival and when paying.
- We are only accepting credit (VISA or MasterCard) or debit cards. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
Curbside Pickup is still available:
Just place an order online. We will email you when it is ready. Call us when you are in front of the store, and we will carry your order out to you.
Updated store hours:
Monday – Friday 10am-5pm