We believe strongly in pregnant people's ability to give birth and in their need for well-prepared support for the whole family during the prenatal period, labour, the postpartum period and breastfeeding. Our Prenatal Classes - Childbirth Preparation, Parenting the Newborn or Prenatal Yoga and Fitness Classes - all work towards those goals.
We aim to be sensitive and respectful, flexible and imaginative in helping our clients find their own way on the journey to life as a family. Our clients have doctors or midwives, are planning to birth at home or in hospital. Our clients have in common a need and a desire for evidence-based information. We are committed to providing classes which respect the diversity of the families who make up our community.
Click on the links below to discover our wide range of classes and group. Learn more about our staff and instructors here.
These classes are meant to be taken before your baby is born...
Acupressure for Labour - with Partners (by Registration)
Dogs and Babies Workshop (by Registration)
Childbirth Preparation - Prenatal Classes (by Registration)
Prenatal Refresher - Having a Baby Again (by Registration)
Parenting the Newborn - including First Aid (by Registration)
Prenatal Yoga (Drop-in)
Yoga for Labour and Birth (Drop-in)
Yoga for Labour and Birth - with Partners (by Registration)
Before OR After Baby
These classes can be taken before or after your baby arrives...
- Keeping the Love Alive - When Partners Become Parents (by Registration)
- Infant First Aid (by Registration)
- Cloth Diapering Workshop (by Registration)
- Financial Planning For Families (FREE! - by Registration)
- Dogs and Babies Workshop (by Registration)
- Let's Get Rolling - a workshop for families who want to cycle (by Registration)
- Baby Wearing Workshop (By Registration)