Join Alyssa Klazek and Eva Bild for an interactive family workshop to explore sleep cues, family bedtime rituals, stories and lullabyes.
Family bedtime rituals are an important part of teaching our babies how and when to go to sleep. Baby care, stories, feeding and songs make up the core of these routines, which help set the stage for a gentle, cosy, relaxed bed-time.
We invite babies and their parents or care-providers to attend this workshop together, as a family. During our 90-minute session, we will:
- Learn bath-time and teeth-brushing songs
- Change diapers with a diaper-changing song
- Read bedtime stories to our babies
- Feed our babies - while we talk about the basics of infant sleep
- Sing to our babies - we will teach you several lullabies (and provide you with song sheets and links so you can continue to sing them at home.)
Our goal is to send you home with a sweet, sleepy baby., and a whole bunch of ideas to create your own Family Bedtime Ritual which will support you and your babies to dreamland for many years to come.