ALL Registered Classes are being offered ONLINE, via ZOOM, for the duration of the COVID pandemic - at least until the end of 2020. Drop-In Yoga Classes and Baby Groups are being offered OUTDOORS for the Summer of 2020. Stay tuned for our Autumn plans!
Our wide variety of classes for new parents help new families find support as they start on their journey and learn to parent their baby and toddler.
We believe that families need strong support during the postpartum period, breastfeeding and early parenting.
We aim to be sensitive and respectful, flexible and imaginative in helping our clients find their own way in their life as a family. Click on the links below to discover our wide range of classes and groups. And learn more about our staff and instructors!
Before or After Baby
These classes can be taken before OR after your baby is born...
- Infant First Aid (by registration)
- Child First Aid (by registration)
- Cloth Diapering Workshop (by registration)
- Financial Planning For Families - FREE! (by registration)
- Dogs and Babies Workshop (by registration)
These classes are meant to be taken AFTER your baby is born...
- All-Levels Outdoor Postnatal Yoga - during COVID (drop-in)
- Motherhood Circle (by registration - Zoom)
- Motherhood Circle 2.0: The Toddler Years (by registration - Zoom)
These Classes are on hold during the COVID Pandemic: