Our wide variety of classes for new parents help new families find support as they start on their journey and learn to parent their baby and toddler.
We believe that families need strong support during the postpartum period, breastfeeding and early parenting.
We aim to be sensitive and respectful, flexible and imaginative in helping our clients find their own way in their life as a family. Click on the links below to discover our wide range of classes and groups. And learn more about our staff and instructors!
Before or After Baby
These classes can be taken before OR after your baby is born...
- Keeping the Love Alive - When Partners Become Parents (by registration)
- Infant First Aid (by registration)
- Child First Aid (by registration)
- Cloth Diapering Workshop (by registration)
- Financial Planning For Families - FREE! (by registration)
- Restorative Yoga and Acupuncture (by registration)
- Babies and Dog Workshop (by registration)
These classes are meant to be taken AFTER your baby is born...
- Postnatal Yoga - with babies (drop-in)
- Postnatal Fitness Fusion - with babies (drop-in)
- Yoga for Toddlers (drop-in)
- Baby Massage (drop-in)
- Peekaboo! Coucou! A French/English Songs and Rhymes Class (drop-in)
- Pop-Up Sing Along with Alyssa Jean Klazek (by registration)
- Motherhood Circle (by registration)
- Motherhood Circle 2.0: The Toddler Years (by registration)