ALL Registered Classes are being offered ONLINE, via ZOOM, until the end of August 2021. As of September 2021, SOME classes will be offered IN-PERSON. As of June 17, Drop-In Yoga Classes and Baby Groups are in-person, outdoors.
Our wide variety of classes for new parents help new families find support as they start on their journey and learn to parent their baby and toddler.
We believe that families need strong support during the postpartum period, breastfeeding and early parenting.
We aim to be sensitive and respectful, flexible and imaginative in helping our clients find their own way in their life as a family. Click on the links below to discover our wide range of classes and groups. And learn more about our staff and instructors!
Before or After Baby
These classes can be taken before OR after your baby is born...
- Infant First Aid (by registration)
- Child First Aid (by registration)
- Cloth Diapering Workshop (by registration)
- Financial Planning For Families - FREE! (by registration)
- Dogs and Babies Workshop (by registration)