We believe that adoptive and intended parents need evidence-based information and strong support while waiting for baby to arrive as well as during the challenging days of early parenting.
We aim to be sensitive and respectful, flexible and imaginative in helping our clients find their own way in their life as a family. Click on the links below to discover our wide range of classes and groups. And learn more about our staff and instructors!
Currently we do not have any dates for group classes please contact us to be added to the list to be notified of upcoming group classes. We also have private options and if you will possibly be chest/breast feeding we do have our other Parenting the Newborn classes contact us and we can help you pick the best classes for you.
Our Infant First Aid is not a certificate course however is an accepted course for some agencies, contact your agency to confirm.
Before or After Baby
These classes can be taken before OR after your baby arrives ...
- Parenting the Newborn for Adoptive and Intended Parents (by registration)
- Parenting the Newborn including First Aid (by registration)
- Infant First Aid (by registration)
- Keeping the Love Alive - When Partners become Parents (by registration)
- Cloth Diapering Workshop (by registration)
- Financial Planning For Families - FREE! (by registration)
These classes are meant to be taken AFTER your baby arrives ...