Free Interactive Workshop by Therapeutic Counsellor: Theresa Gulliver
Motherhood is challenging and children bring out our best and our worst.
Do you ever wonder:
– How to thrive as a mother and still take care of the needs of your child(ren)
– How to handle your emotions when they are high
– How you can be the best mom possible
What if motherhood was an opportunity to address some of your own personal challenges so they don’t surface in unhealthy ways and negatively impact your family?
In this 60 min interactive seminar, Theresa Gulliver, Mother, Step Mother and Registered Therapeutic Counsellor, shares useful information and helpful tools to help you navigate motherhood gracefully.
You will have an opportunity to learn and practise:
– Increased self awareness, self compassion and self love (which can thenbe naturally extended to those around you)
– Tools for effective communication
– The importance of authentic connection
– Positive personal coping mechanisms
Theresa’s goal is for you to seize every opportunity to heal and grow and be the best mother you can be – for yourself and for your family!
Register by phone at Mothering Touch
for this Free 60 min Workshop
Sunday, October 15 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm